Brochures, Guides & Posters
- Coaches Care Talking Points (pdf)
Posters are available at Posters.
- Project Ignition (pdf) - The toolkit is a step-by-step resource from National Leadership Youth Council to create a service learning program in high schools to reduce distracted driving and increase seat belt usage in teens.
- New York State's Occupant Restraint Law
- Tips for Safer Motorcycling
- Sharing the Road Safely
- Be Smart. Share the Road with...
- GDL Law and TEENS (pdf)
- One Second, Everything Changes Brochure (pdf)
- Technology Tips for Parents of Teen Drivers (pdf)
- Publications Select Teen & Novice Drivers in the dropdown menu from the Governor's Highway Safety Association
Information at New York State DMV
- New York State Driver's Manual and Practice Tests
- New York State Driver's Manual (pdf)
- Younger Driver Resources
- Parent's Information and Resources
For Law Enforcement
- Graduated Drivers License Pocket Guides at NYS Department of Health Teen Driving Safety
These posters are available by using the Contact Us Form. You may click the image to view a larger version. Please reference the name below the poster to specify which poster you want.
Impaired Driving - all 11" x 17" unless noted